Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Liliana and John

On August 26th my sister got married. It was a small ceremony, they will have a big normal wedding next year. They decided to have have a courthouse wedding because my grandparents, who live in Peru, were here and they might not be able to fly back again. Liliana, my sister thought they could have a small party and let them see one of their grandkids get married. You see, the other grandkids are either too young or not getting married anytime soon. We had a very close family and friends reunion. and it turned out very nice. Can't wait for the big day next year! I shot it all with natural lighting and just in a behind the scene, they had a photographer doing all the work, I was the brother of the bride, so I got to relax.
This is Liliana, she was just about to start crying. She looks beautiful everyday, but that day she was extra pretty. We fight like cats and dogs, but we love and defend each other like no one else.


This are my grandparent with them, they look so good, I love them very much. I wish we could of spend more time together.
My parent, they always look their best. 
This are the Martha's, they four have been best friends (on and off) for a long time.
My two sister, they are my true friends. 
Family portrait, you can imagine me somewhere there.
Aunts and cousins with my grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment