Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Milena

Milena has been a good friend of main for about 8 years or so, no one is counting at this point. She has hired me multiple time to get her pictures taken for her acting/ modeling. Last friday I saw some abandon couches on the way. I had to call her and see if she wanted to do a creative collaboration. You see, I have been working on this project where I photograph people in abandon couches on the streets. I have like 5 by now. I love doing stuff that people look at you and you can tell they are thinking "What that F are this 2 doing?" its great! well here is a couple of the pictures, which were taking in Buena Park.


I love this one the most, I like to play with the sun behind her, I couldn't find my flash but this worked out just fine.




No comments:

Post a Comment