Monday, October 24, 2011

see you soon Tobby

Last friday, we had to say good bye to one awesome dog. His name is Tobby, and he is one hell of an amazing dog. My sister got him to be a good companion when she moved out, unfortunately she had to move back and we cannot have dogs where we live at. it was such a hard week trying to find him a good home. We would hate to see him go to place where he would only life for a 2 weeks if he didn't find a home. So my sister and I called everyone and place adds just about everywhere. Finally we found a family that had another Jack Russell. once we met them we new it was a good family. Maricarmen, my sister, and I were so sad, we had to go indulge in very unhealthy food right after. and then IceCream. We are just happy his new family will take care of him.



this a a few pictures of Tobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment